mardi 16 novembre 2021

Don't Worry Kids .... - Mixed media panel for Lindy's Gang DT

Hello Sweeties,

Today I'm up on Lindy's Gang blog with a Xmas mixed media panel. I worked with another photo from the talented Christina Fisher. On this one, you can read "Don't worry kids ... He will certainly come this year."


First, I glued different kinds of paper with soft gel. I used white gesso to blend them together. Next, I added two designs with two stencils and two pastes: Paper and White Crackle pastes.


While the crackle paste was drying, I die cut different leaves and branches in watercolor paper. I colored the leaves with Long John's Silver and the pine branches with Long John's Silver and Stormy Sky.

I colored the berry branches with Rizzo's Rowdy Red, but I wasn't really happy with the result. I used my glue gun to make 3D berries. While the glue was still hot, I covered it with Candy Cane Red Gold EP. I waited until the glue was cold before melting the embossing powder.


I primed the chipboards with white gesso. I colored them with Sandra Dee Sepia with the minimum of water as I wanted them to be dark. I embossed the flowers with Lapis Lazuli Blue Gold and added some waxes as well on the leaves.


In the meantime, the crackles have had time to appear. I colored the background with Long John's Silver, Silhouette Silver, Stormy Sky, and Sandra Dee Sepia. When everything was completely dry, I dry brushed lightly some white gesso to highlight the designs. 


After gluing everything with a 3D gel, I finished the composition with glitters. 

I hope you will enjoy the video tutorial:


Materials:

Lindy's Gang products:
To obtain a 10% discount on all your purchase at Lindy's Gang, use the code PASCALE_B.

Other products:
  • MDF - Artistiko;
  • Flowers - 49 and Market (Rustic Bouquet: White Heron);
  • Chipboard - Finnabair Prima (Mechanical Flourish);
  • Stencils - Finnabair Prima (Ghost Writer, Victorian Tiles);
  • Art Ingredients - Finnabair Prima (Luminous Glitter Set);
  • Art Alchemy Waxes - Finnabair Prima (Bronze Age, White Gold);
  • Art Extravagance - Finnabair Prima (White Crackle Paste, Paper Paste);
  • Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (White Gesso, Soft Gloss Gel, 3D Matte Gel).

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...