mercredi 24 novembre 2021

Up - Mixed media layout for 49 and Market DT

Hello Sweeties,

Today I'm up on 49 and Market blog with a new layout. I used the frame from one of our old collections: Serendipitous. 


I primed the background with clear gesso. Next, I added a reversed design with a stencil and red paint. To obtain the reversed design, I painted the stencil with the paint, then I applied it to the background. The result is very subtle. Next, I added some color with red and green inks. Finally, I glued the frame from the Serendipitous on top of the background paper.


I die cut different kinds of leaves in a watercolor paper: ferns, pine branches, leaves, ... which I colored with the same inks I used to color the background.


I colored the Mint Garden Petals to obtain the color I was looking for. 


I framed the photo with a Whitewash Chipboard Frame and added a few Ephemera from the VA Naturalist collection.


When the elements of the composition were glued, I added a few laser-cut mushrooms from the VA Hike More collection and some Sage Whishing Bubbles. 


To finish, I added some glitter.

49 and Market products:

VAC-33546 Vintage Artistry in Color Collectors Set Vol. 1 - Paper 5
Vintage Artistry Collectors 1
Paper 5
SC-88800-serendipitous-easy-cut-images
Serendipitous
Bonus Sheet

Vintage artistry Hike More
12x12 Collection Pack

Vintage Artistry Naturalist
Ephemera Bits

Vintage Artistry Essentials
Whitewash Chipboard Frames
Garden Petals - Mint
Garden Petals
Mint
RB-34895 Rustic Bouquet - Cranberry
Rustic Bouquet
Cranberry
MV-32457-Mauras-Vineyard-Rose
Maura's Vineyard
Rosé
  VAC-32037-Sage-Washi-Strips
Vintage Artistry Sage
Washi Tape
VAC-33447 Wishing Bubbles and Baubles - Sage
Wishing Bubbles & Baubles
Sage
 
Other products:
  • Magical - Lindy's Gang (Whale Watch Blue, Ponderosa Pine Olive, Peony Scarlet Red, Bodacious Blush);
  • Stencil - A.B. Studio (Stencil ID-91);
  • Art Alchemy Paint - Finnabair Prima (Royal Red);
  • Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (Clear Gesso, 3D Matte Gel, Soft Gloss gel).


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...