mardi 30 novembre 2021

Purple Lantern - Mixed media home decor for Finnabair

Hello Sweeties,

Today I'm very excited to share with you my first project as Finnabair Brand Ambassador. The theme for this month is Purple. As Christmas is approaching very fast, I decided to alter this lantern that would decorate my table. 

First, I primed the lantern with white gesso as I need a base to which the white crackle paste will adhere. 


When the paste was dry, I glued all the embellishments with Heavy Body Gel. I primed them with white gesso and colored them with Purple liquid acrylic, Frozen Berries metallique paint, and Iris Potion Sparks. To add some depth to the composition, I added also some Raven Sparks.

I added a few Diamond pebbles, whose bottom I covered with Iris Potion Sparks. 


I added a design with the Gothic stencil and Crushed Ice Effect paste to the windows. When dry, I added here and there some silver metallic flakes on top of the Crushed Ice paste. 


To finish, I added some glitters. 

Materials:
  • Mould - Prima (Meadow Hare);
  • Crystal Flowers - Prima;
  • Mechanical - Finnabair Prima (Winter Trinket, Metal Blooms, Hardware Accents);
  • Stencil - Finnabair Prima (Gothic);
  • Art Ingredients - Finnabair Prima (Glitter Set: Luminous; Metallic Flakes: Sparkling; Diamond Art Pebbles);
  • Art Alchemy Paints - Finnabair Prima (Sparks: Iris Potion, Raven Black; Metallique: Frozen Berries; Liquid Acrylic: Purple);
  • Art Alchemy Waxes- Finnabair Prima (Old Silver, White Pearl, White Gold);
  • Art Extravagance - Finnabair Prima (White Crackle Paste, Crushed Ice Effect Paste, Gilding Glue);
  • Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (White Heavy Gesso, Heavy Body Gel, Soft Gloss Gel).

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...