jeudi 18 novembre 2021

Reality has limits ... - Mixed media panel for Dusty Attic DT

Hello Sweeties,

Today, I'm up on Dusty Attic blog with a new mixed media panel. 


To start, I glued different papers like tissue paper, kraft, book pages which I blended with white gesso. Next, I added a design with the Lace stencil and white crackle paste.


I primed all the chipboards with white gesso. I added a design on the Oval Frame Journal Box with the Flourish stencil and Paper paste. 


First I glued the Oval Frame Journal Box, then the biggest Decorative Frame #1. I continued with some Tropical Foliage #9, Foliage #4, and Ferns. In between, I added the smallest Decorative Frame #1. I added the main element of the canvas a big metallic flower and some pebbles which I covered with white gesso too. 


Next, I started to color the composition with blue and purple paints. When happy with the result, I dry brush the composition with white gesso to tone down the color. I used silver and gold waxes to highlight the details. 


To finish, I added some Golden Dragon Effect paste. 


Dusty Attic products:


Frame Journal Box Oval
DA0212

Decorative Frame #1
DA0207

Foliage #4
DA1294

Tropical Foliage #9
DA2537

Ferns
DA0507

Flourish Stencil
DA2662

Lace Stencil
DA1310

Other products:
  • Paper Tissue - Finnabair Prima (Moda);
  • Mechanical - Finnabair Prima (Desert Flowers);
  • Art Alchemy Paints - Finnabair Prima (Liquid Acrylic: Purple, Ultramarine, Prussian Blue; Metallque: Frozen Berries, Midnight);
  • Art Alchemy Waxes - Finnabair Prima (Old Silver, White Gold, Vintage Gold)
  • Art Extravagance - Finnabair Prima (White Crackle Paste, Golden Dragon Effect Paste);
  • Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (White Heavy Gesso, 3D Matte Gel, Soft Gloss Gel).

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...