samedi 10 septembre 2022

Shh! She's fixing the world - Mixed media panel for 49 and Market DT

Hello Sweeties,

Today I'm up on 49 and Market blog with a new mixed media panel.


I colored the background of the canvas board with blue and brown inks; When done, I added some rub-ons from the 6x8 Vintage Artistry Serenity set. Next, I added a design with a stencil and a paper paste lightly colored with brown ink. Finally, I tore two papers,  the Fluttering Trio and the Solid Paper 2 from the VA Serenity collection,  in strips that I glued on both sides.


I selected a few elements from the Laser Cut Outs, the Ephemera Bits, and Chipboards Bits to add under the photo. 


I cut one of the label holders in two: one part to highlight the word "LOVE" from the stamp, and the other one to highlight the first part of the title "Shh!". I used a second label holder for the rest of the title "She's fixing the world". 


I have die-cut some leaves in a watercolor paper that I colored with the same brown ink. I colored the Rustic Blooms with the blue ink.  


On the right side of the canvas, I added a label on which I added another title from the 12x12  Sentiments Rub-ons: "Hope for tomorrow". I think that we need some with all that is happening. When everything was to my liking, I added some glitter. 

49 and Market products:



Vintage Artistry Serenity
12x12 Collection Pack



Vintage Artistry Serenity
 Fluttering Trio



Vintage Artistry Serenity
Solids 12x12 Collection



Vintage Artistry Serenity
Solids Paper 2



Vintage Artistry Serenity
Laser Cut Outs


Vintage Artistry Serenity
Ephemera Bits


Vintage Artistry Serenity
Chipboard Bits


Vintage Artistry Serenity
6x8 Rub-Ons



Vintage Artistry Serenity
12x12 Sentiments Rub-Ons

RB-34888 Rustic Bouquet - White Heron

Rustic Bouquet
White Heron

Other products:
  • Spray inks - Lindy's Gang (Whale Watch Blue, Long John's Silver);
  • Stencil - Finnabair Prima (Documented);
  • Art Ingredients - Finnabair Prima (Luminous Glitter Set);
  • Art Extravagance - Finnabair Prima (Paper Paste);
  • Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (White Heavy Gesso, 3D Matte Gel, Soft Gliss Gel).

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...