jeudi 1 septembre 2022

Relax, we're all crazy ... - Lindy's Gang DT

Hello Sweeties,

Today I'm up Lindy's Gang blog with my teamies for a new challenge. The challenge ingredient is retro which naturally led me to go through my stock of old postcards to find the right one. 






Color Guidelines: Bright Green - Purple - Royal Blue

Challenge Ingredient: Retro



To make my background, I used Plum Knödel Pumpkin, Just be Kind Cobalt, and Lucky Shamrock Green Magicals. When dry, I added a design with a stencil and 3D gloss gel.


When the gel was completely dry, I sprayed the whole page with Bombshell Black. The gel has a resist effect meaning that the ink didn't stay on the gel. I used tissue paper to remove the ink. And voilà!


I stamped a text which I embossed with Queen Sheba's Silver EP.


To finish I added some glitter. 

Lindy's Gang products:
To obtain a 10% discount on all your purchase at Lindy's Gang, use the code PASCALE_B.

Other products:
  • Stencil - A.B. Studio (Stencil ID-29);
  • Words - Tim Holtz Idea-ology (Small Talk Snarky);
  • Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (3D Gloss Gel, Soft Gloss gel).

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...