mardi 6 septembre 2022

You are absolutely Perfect - Mixed media panel for Lindy's Gang DT

Hello Sweeties,

Today I'm up on Lindy's Gang with a new video tutorial. I was asked to make a layout with Audrey Hepburn and here it is.


I want a background to match my rub-ons. I selected a few green sprays whose colors match the ones of the rub-ons. To apply them, I used a baby wipe instead of my brush. Il will help to blend all the colors together. I colored only the part where my composition will be.


When the color was to my liking, I worked on the second part of the panel. As I want this part to be more white than colored, I used a new baby to remove the ink here and there. The result looks more natural: the more colorful side faded to white without a sharp limit.


Next, I added some rub-ons. As the background was the right color, we can see were the design start and finish. I added a design with a stencil and a homemade paste made of 3D Gloss Gel and Screaming Banshee Black. I mixed thoroughly the magical with the gel to avoid any surprise, as I want my paste to have this dark purple color. 


I die cut some leaves and flowers in a watercolor paper. I colored the leaves withMad Hatter Mint, Jack in the Pulpit Teal and Ponderosa Olive Green. I used Dragonfly Denim and Nuneka's Purple Popsicle to color the flowers.


When the composition was to my liking, I glued everything with 3D matte gel. I added splatters with a mixed of soft gloss gel, Screaming Banshee Black and glitter. To finish I added some glitters.


Here is the video, I hope you will like it.


Lindy's Gang products:

To obtain a 10% discount on all your purchase at Lindy's Gang, use the code PASCALE_B

Other products:
  • Flowers - 49 and Market (Twilight Garden Petals, Twilight Enchanted Petals);
  • Rub-ons - 49 and Market (ARToptions Viken- 12x12, 6x8);
  • Stencil - Finnabair Prima (Read my letters)
  • Art Ingredients - Finnabair Prima ();
  • Art Alchemy - Finnabair Prima ();
  • Art Extravagance - Finnabair Prima ();
  • Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (3D Gloss Gel, 3D Matte Gel, Soft Gloss Gel).

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...