dimanche 18 septembre 2022

Keep Smiling ... - Mixed media panel for Dusty Attic DT

Hello Sweeties,

Today I'm up on Dusty Attic blog with a new mixed media canvas. 


To begin, I covered the canvas with Paper paste. Then I used liquid acrylic paints to color the paste: I added several layers of paints and I dried in between each layers to obtain the effect of an old wall. 


I primed all the chipboards with white gesso. I used a foam to do it to be able to add a thin layer. 


I colored the Lemon Leaves with Advocado and Umber liquid acrylics. I have selected different elements from Foliage Cluster #1, #2 & #3 and from the Botanic Mix #1 & 3. I used the same colors for the leaves of all these elements. I added Tiger Eye's Stone Jewel paste to the flowers of the different elements. 


I colored the flowers with an light orange ink and change the center.


I covered the frame with metallic flakes, then with clear crackle paste. And to finish, I added sepia wax to highlight the cracks. 


To finish, I added some Golden Dragon paste and glitter. 

Dusty Attic products:




 Foliage Cluster #1
DA3302


 Foliage Cluster #2
DA3303


 Foliage Cluster #3
DA3304


Vintage Frame
DA0254



 Botanic Mix #1
DA3346



 Botanic Mix  #3
DA3348



 Lemon Leaves & Blossoms
DA2760


Other products:
  • Flowers - 49 and Market (Royal Spray: Sunshine);
  • Spray ink - Lind'ys Gang (Sparkling Sunset)
  • Art Ingredients - Finnabair Prima (Sparkling Metallic Flakes);
  • Art Alchemy Liquid Acrylic Paints - Finnabair Prima (Advocado, Umber, Burnt Sienna, Ochre, Ink Black);
  • Art Alchemy Waxes - Finnabair Prima (Vintage Gold, Ages Brass);
  • Art Extravagance - Finnabair Prima (Tiger Eye's Stone Jewel Paste, Golden Dragon Unicorn Paste, Paper Paste, Clear Crackle Paste, Gilding Glue);
  • Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (3D Matte Gel, Soft Gloss gel).

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...