vendredi 9 juillet 2021

Tea Rose - Mixed media canvas

Hello Sweeties,

Today I have a new mixed media canvas to share with you inspired by the Mixed Media Place mood board


I painted the canvas with Dark Chocolate Impasto. Next, I added some Graphite Paste here and there. I mixed some Snowy White Impasto with Prussian Blue and Ink Black liquid acrylics. I used this mix to color the background.  


I covered the resin elements with gloss gel. I mixed the Snowy White Impasto with Nude and Coral liquid acrylics which I used to color the resin elements. 


When dry, I highlighted the details with Charcoal Black wax, then with Graphite, and finally with the White Pearl.


I stamped randomly with Black Archival ink and the Old Town stamp. Next, I highlighted the details of the background with Old White wax. I glued the elements of the composition with Heavy Body Gel. 


I added some green touch with the Lucky Emerald wax and the Avocado liquid acrylic to remind the green of the photo. To finish, I add some pearls, glass glitter, and glitter.







Here is the Mixed Media Place mood board.






Materials:
  • Stamp - Finnabair Prima (Old Town, Messy);
  • Mould - Prima (Marseille Hardware);
  • Mould - Finnabair Prima (Grungy Frames);
  • Mechanical - Fnnabair Prima (Woodland Leaves, Steampunk Blades, Grungy Butterflies, Machine Parts);
  • Art Ingredients - Finnabair Prima (Glass Glitter: Platinum);
  • Impasto Art Alchemy - Finnabair Prima (Snow White, Dark Chocolate);
  • Liquid Acrylic Art Alchemy - Finnabair Prima (Prussian Blue, Ink Black, Nude, Coral, Avocado);
  • Waxes Art Alchemy - Finnabair Prima (Charcoal Black, Old White, Graphite, White Pearl);
  • Art Extravagance - Finnabair Prima (Graphite Paste);
  • Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (Heavy Body Gel, Soft Gloss Gel).

2 commentaires:

  1. Absolutely Beautiful!! Thank you so much for sharing you Art with us over at the Mixed Media Place!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Amazing projects ❤️Thank you for participating in the Mixed Media Place Challenge

    RépondreSupprimer



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...