dimanche 18 juillet 2021

Just Be You - Mixed media canvas for Dusty Attic DT

Hello Sweeties,

Today I'm up on Dusty Attic blog with a new mixed media panel. 

Photo by Denis Chekanov 

First I added an uneven layer of Plaster Paste. Next, I added some Paper paste and White Crackle paste. When everything was dry, I colored the background with the Burnt Sienna and Ink Black liquid acrylic paints.


While everything was drying, I painted the foliage #27, the Branches and Berries, and the Tea Leaves with the Dark Chocolate Impasto. I dry brushed them with the Linen Impasto, and finally, I added some White Gold and White Pearl waxes. I painted the Grid with black gesso, then with the Old Silver wax. And for the Mystic Frame #1, I painted with the Dark Chocolate Impasto, then I added a layer of clear Crackle paste. When dry, I added Sparkling Onyx Jewel paste. 


I colored the background with the Burnt Sienna and Ink Black liquid acrylic paints. I added several layers and dried between them until I was happy with the result. Next, I added a design with the Ledger stencil and the Burnt Sienna. 


I glued all the chipboards with 3D Matte gel and I added some flowers as well. 


To finish, I added some sequins and glitters. 


Materials:

Dusty Attic products:



Mystic Frame #1
DA1744

Foliage #27
DA2784

Branches & Berries
DA0729

Tea Leaves Small
DA2599

Broken Bits #6 - Grid 1
DA2396

Mini Tabs #3 Black
DA1805

Ledger Stencil
DA1891
Other products:
  • Flowers - 49 and Market (Garden Petals, Pixie Petals: Parchment);
  • Impasto Art Alchemy - Finnabair Prima (Dark Chocolate);
  • Liquid Acrylic Art Alchemy - Finnabair Prima (Burnt Sienna, Ink Sienna);
  • Waxes Art Alchemy - Finnabair Prima (White Gold, Old Silver, White Pearl);
  • Art Ingredient - Finnabair Prima (Texture Powder);
  • Art Extravagance - Finnabair Prima (Plaster Paste, Paper Paste, White Crackle Paste, Sparkling Onyx Jewel Paste);
  • Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (3D Matte Gel, Soft Gloss Gel).

1 commentaire:



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...