jeudi 1 juillet 2021

Believe in Yourself - Mixed media tag for Lindy's Gang DT

Hello Sweeties,

Today I'm up on Lindy's Gang blog with a new tag inspired by the beautiful July combo of colors. 







Color guidelines: Dark Teal - Soft Grey - Dark Grey Challenge Ingredient: Circles


I applied some paper paste on the tag which I colored with Tweedle Dee DenimScintillating Silver, and Steel Shimmer. When dry, I stamped some text with black Archival ink. I stamped also a few butterflies on the side of the tag which I embossed with the detail powder Slam Dunk Silver


I covered a few round chipboards with paper paste and clear crackle paste. When the pastes were dry, I colored the chipboards with Whale Watch Blue. When Dry, I embossed the circles with the Chunky powder Chrome Doesn't Pay!.


I die cut some leaves that I colored with Tweedle Dee Denim and Scintillating Silver, and the other ones with Screaming Banshee Black and Steel Shimmer. I die cut the Rose Hips in a black paper and colored them with graphite and white pearl waxes. 


I embossed a few pebbles with Chrome Doesn't Pay! to add to the composition. To finish, I added some sequins. 

Matériels / Materials:

Lindy's Gang products:
To obtain a 10% discount on all your purchase at Lindy's Gang, use the code PASCALE_B

Other products:
  • Stamp - Stampers Anonymous (Papillon);
  • Flowers - 49 and Market (Majestic Bouquet: Midnight);
  • Die - Sizzix (Hidden Leaves);
  • Die - Magnolia DooHickey (Summer Foliage);
  • Die - Fantasy (Rose Hips);
  • Art Ingredients - Finnabair Prima ();
  • Waxes Art Alchemy - Finnabair Prima (White Pearl, Graphite);
  • Art Extravagance - Finnabair Prima (Paper Paste, Clear Crackle Paste);
  • Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (Clear Gesso, 3D Matte Gel, Soft Gloss Gel).

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...